Re: [doc] Where has my PRV power been?

Title: Where has my PRV power been?
Timing is unlikely. All I'm suggesting is you check for a proper spray pattern on all six injectors. James has had this problem and replaced all six injectors ultimately. If the spray pattern is fine though, you don't need to replace them. Without removing the cat, there's not a lot of tuning you can do to the DeLorean engine. Just make sure it's clean inside (20-year old components on bad petrol results in that horrible varnish stuff) and set the mixture. If you want to throw mony towards what may or may not be an issue, get your metering head and control pressure regulator reconditioned by Ken Mills (IIRC about £300) and a new set of injectors which are about £32 each from the Diesel Centre. A new fuel filter wouldn't go astray either (though I can't imagine Dave did not change that recently in the car's past)

Martin

Stephen Strelczak wrote:
My girlfriend and I are hoping to be in the North of France this weekend, which means we'll be using the Monday too. Could you explain more about the injectors? I had a feeling it was down to faults, dirt etc, but wasn't sure about timing, could you explain more. Is this effectivily tuning?