shocks

I've just bought some shocks for my car from Marty Maier in Illinois. He
has them specially made and has apparently sold loads in the USA with no
complaints. Cost was $100 for the pair plus shipping $30. They came in
three days.

He was very helpful and pleased to hear from the UK. I have yet to have
them fitted, together with my pair of best Sheffield springs (courtesy of
Arkwright) but will report any problems.

Marty's e-mail address is WINGD2@xxxx

Tony Lawther
Southampton (lhd still for sale)