Re: [doc] RE: Delorean event 27-28-29 september

Re: [doc] RE: Delorean event 27-28-29 september

Typical Microsoft. I use Outlook at work, but Netscape at home - it's
great for virus protection after all because 9/10 virii are written to
take advantage of Microsoft vulnerabilities. Outlook is primarily
designed as a corporate e-mail system.

Tris, you can set up a feature in Yahoo to convert all HTML to plain -
can you turn it on? It also prevents the really irritating picture
adverts at the bottom of HTML e-mails.

For everyone else: when someone submits a mail in HTML and you reply to
it, please delete the footer of the original mail

Cheers

Martin