Re: [doc] Mike Sumners Web Site.

Hi,
you are correct in thinking that there is a left-hand
drive on the page, however that's just artistic
licence I guess.
You see, Andy has a CD of everything DeLorean related
that I've collected over the past 3 years, and so he
must have needed a good picture of me sitting in a
DeLorean, since I neglected to have any taken with
"Dusty" at the show.
Just for reference, the left-hand drive in the centre
shot is actually "Lefty" at the NEC show back in
November 2000.

Regards,

Mike.

--- lawther <lawther@xxxx> wrote: > Is it my