aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggg work damn you!!

Hi all,

As you have probably guessed from the subject I am having a wee bit
of trouble with my D.

As I mentioned last time when I accellerate in any gear the car
judders and pulls away very slowley, I have checked the fuel pickup
and that is fine, the pump is new an runs smoothly, the spark plug
wells are all clear from water and the caps are seated properly. It
seems as if one cylinder is not firing although the car idles
smoothly and it is only when the car is under load that it starts to
judder. so I though possibly fuel related, but normally with fuel
related problems the car just cuts out.

Any ideas?

Regards

James RG

P.S. Martin can you send me Rich's full name and address so that I
can send him the money I owe. Cheers.