FX 2002

Happy New Year everyone!
16th and 17th of February there is a show called FX-2002 at the Orlando
Convention Centre Florida. This is organised by Bruce Zalkin who owns
Premier props in Sarasota, Fla. They have arranged for the entire prop
collection owned by BTTF.com to be displayed at the convention plus a guest
appearance by Biff/Griff/Buford Tannen aka Tom Wilson.
See the following sites for more info:
http://www.bttf.com/fx-2002/showinfo.shtml
http://www.fxshow.com/
Flights are running at around £360 return on Virgin with free car - book via
Worldwide Travel (now Virgin travel) 0870 757 3737.
You can rent a 3-bed, 2-bath house with a pool for £500 per week.
So see you there then!
Paul
PS I was away over Christmas and missed the Tokyo model offer. However, my
son, Simon, assures me that there is a website where these can be ordered.
If anyone else missed out, then let me know and I'll send you the details.
PPS Someone else asked about importing from the West Coast. I imported my
car from California a few years ago and it was shipped from Long Beach via
the canal. Cost about £1000. Import duty was originally charged by C&E but
mostly refunded on appeal that a DeLorean is classed as a collector's item
and therefore tax free. One thing I do remember was that the shipping co.
needed the title docs in Ca. before they could ship. So don't bring the pink
slip home with you!