Re: [doc] newsletter/ subs

Oh dear - sounds like you're in a pickle... Give me a ring sometime. If it's that frame issue, we'll get it sorted. Just look
at Paul S's luck with his frame!

If you're still up to read this, then feel free to gimme a ring now - I fell asleep at 7 and woke up again at 11, so I'm wide
awake ATM.

BTW did you know Latex expands in petrol? I had my washing-up marigolds in the trunk for when i needed to dip into the tank. I
was using my right hand mostly, and that glove ended up twice the size of the other!

Also, Dave Stragand has stalled with Vixen - he's looking at needing a pair of new doors now. Must chase Dave about those
torsion bars....

Martin