From: "dan howarth" <seusse@xxxx>
To: <chrisparnham@xxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 8:53 PM
Subject: big thankyou

Dear Chris.
Firstly i would like to thank you for my DOC membership
stuff. You also put in some extra bits about " The holy grail"
that iv'e been searching for. thanks very imformative.
As you know i am a new member and will definately be one
for many years to come. If there is anything i can do for the
club please don't hesitate to ask. You know, things like driving
the odd spare Delorean to shows or by just being a passenger
for company to shows. i am certain i would be able to help
anyone with this problem.
I want to thank you also for making a really big dream come
true by letting me sit in your car on Saturday. When i saw the
cars it was enough to satisfy and on seeing the sign "Please do
not sit in the car" I didn't mind because i was sat next to one.
You wouldn't, or you would actually, believe the total excitment
when you invited me to actually sit in your car. I felt like
crying. after all the years of never seeing one and then being
invited to sit in one it was absolutlely amazing. And then, even
better, you closed the door. How cool did i feel.
Anyway, once again THANK YOU to you and all the others who
were there that spoke to me on your stand on Saturday. I
must have been there an hour or so. And THANK YOU to you
for the membership stuff and for letting me sit in your car.
See you soon at the next car metting
Yours faithfully Dan Howarth.
Free Email - Lycos UK - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for £9.90 -