From: "Matt Clark" <diashi_c@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Interesting item on eBay UK web site item#1638763308: 1981 DeLorean Fascia w
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:25:25 -0000

Hi all.

I'll take the blame for that one, with it being mine, and all.

Yes, I'm selling it to pay for a guitar - I NEVER wanted to part with
it except I have a gig in 4 weeks.. and, hilariously, no guitar!! The
last one now residing in kit form..

Anyhoo, if it doesn't sell, I'm prepared to sell to a DOC member
for £350 at the very, very lowest.. I really need that money, and
also to purchase the year anniversary present for my girlfriend
(being a student really does blow!).

And, by the way, I'm seeing a few DeLo's being sold in the area
of about $5K on ebay.... under £4K! Ok, so there's shipping and
I'd assume something must be wrong to command such a low
price, but how much work is it to bring one up to nice condition?

I suppose Daniel would be the best person to ask :)

Matt

http://ecto1.itgo.com

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk