Re: [doc] New window switches

Thanks for taking the time to thoughtfully reply. After having met you, I
was sure that's what you would do.

In addition to selling it as an 'exact replacement aesthetically", we're
also selling it now as "the only new thing available". I feel that point is
very important, perhaps moreso than the previous point.

I imagine you'll be hunting for a black binnacle, and those are certainly in
greater supply than the gray, but you should know that they are officially a
"short supply" item and when they are gone, it may be some time (possibly
late next year) before our reproductions are available.

I'll look for this Servisol10 item, thanks for the tip.

James