Re: [DML] Delorean in People Magazine

Some may be interested to learn that the Triumph TR8 died a death in the US
market in 1981 due to the same problems whch caused DeLorean's demise
ultimately.

It was showcased on Top Gear this evening. The TR8 was built purely for the US
market and due to the exchange rate in 1981, British Leyland had to stop
production.

It's also interesting to note the TR7's image was of the "underpowered wedge".

The footage of the TR7 and 8 they showed ont he programme was taken from the
Heritage Motor Museum in Gaydon (where we go annually for Supercar Sunday)

Martin