Fw: Classic car display June 23rd

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 7:49 PM
Subject: Classic car display June 23rd

Hi,

I obtained your email addresses from Practical Classics magazine club listings. I am organising a classic car display at Westbourne Primary School in Sutton, Surrey on Saturday 23rd June 2001, from 11.00am until 2.30pm.

This will be the 3rd year we have held this event, in conjunction withthe school fete and it has proved very popular with children and parents. In previous years we have had about 30 cars, ranging from a 1923 Ford to a 1984 Audi.

If any of your car club members in the London or Surrey area would like to take part, would they please contact me by 'phone on 020 8644 2090 or email ed.prothero@xxxx

Thanks for taking the trouble to read this message. If you would like further information about Westbourne Primary School please check out our website on http://welcome.to/westbourneprimary .

Edward Prothero

Westbourne Primary School.