Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 20015:10 PM
Subject: Re: [doc] Spares

Chris,

That is a shame! Still at least the thoughts there. I do however have to hire one for the trip back....no trailers this time (and I really don't want to ruin all that hard work!). So if anyone knows of a cheap way of getting a D from London areato Portsmouth I'm all ears! (without having to take the wheels off...).

Dan, Vin#5641, Maddie