From: chris
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 1:22 PM
Subject: [doc] Original De Lorean DeLorean Ital D. Portfolio

Here something intresting you may or maynot have seen on ebay, follow the link below, bid starting at $300

"Here's your chance to acquire an ultra rare, absolutely mint condition original De Lorean Ital Design body graphics portfolio by the world-renowned Ital Design group, circa 1983! A souvenirfrom De Lorean's late and much lamented United Kingdom based production facility, highlights include a beautiful Ital Design logo bearing hide effect portfolio with approximately forty paper backed plastic pockets, a 'De Lorean Graphica' cover page, approximately thirty black and while De Lorean stills depicting body graphics concepts in color (most are stuck on, a rare few are actually precision drawn and shaded by hand!) with the Ital Design logo on the bottom corner of each and every one, and a line art effect rendering of a De Lorean with a multitude of separate acetate sheets, each with a unique body graphics configuration, for an infinite variety of styles (some of the acetate sheets are slightly discoloured, however, they don't detract from the overall quality of this rare piece of motoring history!). "

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk