Re: [doc] Re: gold d's

Actually, I *think* it was a door that was damaged and Consolidated had one plated that was bit of a mismatch. This car was in Clevlenad this past summer and it definitely had a proper hood on it (correct for VIN), whereas if it was sold with a SS bonnet, one would think it would be a later style hood asthe other hoods were gone at that time and the spare panels were made at the time the gold cars were originally built.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

The First is in a bank in Snyder, Texas. This one has a black interior and 0 miles on the clock. It has never been started
The second is in the National Auto museum in Reno, Nevada. This has been driven round the test track (the video on the Back
from the Future Docco) and home from the auction through a snowstorm where the current owner bought it. It has a saddle-brown
interior.
A spare set of panels and saddle trim were made for spares, but the bonnet was damaged. These were Assembled by Consolidated
and sold as the LAST production DeLorean. It is an Automatic. The car has the plate 24KTGOLD and I believe was sold with a
standard stainless bonnet which the current owner had plated with limited success.

Martin