Frame on ebay.

Having looked at the photo's, I personally wouldn't buy it, you never know
whets under all that crinkly paint, any way its not origanal...I would like
one to have hot dip galvanised..yes I know that would not be origanal...but
kit would last for ever, and by the time I had bright nickel plated all the
suspension, It would look GREAT

Chris P DOC uk vins 5638/12176