From: <NICKEHAN@xxxx>
To: <chrisparnham@xxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 7:33 AM
Subject: NEC

Hi Chris,
Sorry Chris could not make the NEC. Will be doing my very
best
get to eurofest in Belfast.
I have been doing some bits to my D' , I have got a new window mech. and
motor
for the passenger side(girlfriend is very pleased LOL) and a new electric
mirror switch.
I was getting fed up with the dull stainless steel on my car. I had tried
the proper
cleaner and washed it a couple of times and it still looked dull.
Any way one sunday we took the car for a run and it got quiet mucky so we
took it to a jetwash. The car is transformed I guess the car had been left
dusty for
so long before I got it that it had got deep into the grain. Best £1.99 I
ever spent at Tesco !
Regards
Nick Hannaford