DeLorean on DVD

** Sorry if Im sending this twice to everyone - I haven't received my
initial message back so I'm re-sending **

Dear All,

The December (#74) issue of PC PRO (It's available now, or will be shortly,
they always date them a few months ahead for some reason) has an offer in it
for a DVD titled "Great Frauds" for ?2.50. It details "the world's most
notorious fraudsters and con men", narrated by David Frost (oo!). DeLorean
is covered, but exactly to what depth I don't know.

More info as I find out about it!

Cheers,
Tris
---
PS. Chris - if you haven't already sent the newsletter on, could you slap
this info on it somewhere?

*** If my email doesn't work, use spuggets@xxxx ***