Cars shows

All,

If you haven't been to the Motor Show at the NEC then I recommend you
do. I went on the friday (the first public day) and it was superb.
Best bit? I met Quentin Wilson. A very nice man and if you don't like
him because of the "Car is the Star" then you're wrong. I chatted to
him for 15 mins and he was fair and even had some nice things to say.
Liking more than just the DeLorean I chatted about many other things
but I like him and would say, "Don't believe all you hear!".

Tris, I will get that DVD thingy from PC Pro and tell you all what
it's like as I get it from subscription anyway.

Take care all and see you on the 5th November (Sunday).

Dan, VIN #5641, Portsmouth, Member 101.