DOc contact info.

Tris If its not too late could you include this comment in the latest
newsletter:-

Exchange of contact information.
As with any club I am frequently asked by members if there are any other
members living near them. In future I plan to give the briefest contact
information to fellow club members, if asked.
This would take the form of ideally an "email" address, but failing that a
telephone number. I will not give out any address other than the area, such
as Loughbourgh, East Finchly, Derby etc. This would enable some of many
non-car owning members, the chance to contact an owner near them and
hopefully arrange a brief visit. This is something I and many others
frequently do and brings a lot of pleasure to a lot of people.

HOWEVER, if you as a member are unhappy with such contact information being
given out, please contact me by letter, phone or fax or email before the end
of September 2000 and I will ensure your details are kept confidential.

Chris Parnham DOC Hon Sec.