From: Phil Peters [mailto:PhilPeters@xxxx]
Sent: 02 September 2000 21:12
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] DMC-12 sighting

Greetings all,
I was on the way to Silverstone today for the Bentley/Morgan
Drivers Club race day event when a red DMC-12 zoomed past me heading
northbound on the M40 between junctions 15 and 16 at about 10.40am this
morning. Were my eyes decieving me or can someone verify this?
Cheers,
Phil

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk