Re: [doc] Insurance

Hi all,

Thanks Tris!

Okay, Footman James will probably be the only people to speak to but I
haven't even called them yet and I don't intend to for some time. My car is
sooooo far from completion that I don't need any more reasons to hurry her
on to the road! But I can say this. 17? DeLorean? Nope. I am 21 and £3000 on
my own / £2000 under my father were the previous best quotes. HAH! (Plus
that was second car, 1500 miles, garaged, alarmed/tracked, blah blah blah).

Good luck if you do try though!

Dan Willis, VIN #5641, Member 101