[doc] BOSCH PART CODES

Hi everyone

After a few weeks of research I have finally been able to secure practicaly every part code from Bosch for the Delorean.

I have the following + a few more.......

Bosch K-Jetronic Manual
Check valve kit
Fuel Accumlator
Fuel pump (old and new type)
Oxygen Sensor
Fuel filter
Oil filter
Air filter
Wiper blades

I am currently getting the codes for the relay update kits, which I hope to have in the next few days + all the other codes aswell for the hardcore Bosch K-Jetronic parts.

I have been able to save a bundle on ordering these parts direct from a Bosch service agent here in Northern Ireland and I am aure you can all do the same, It is time that we dont have to pay an arm and a leg for parts.

Any codes wanted give me a shout.

Alistair McCann
DOC 25

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk