Re: [doc] Hullywood

Just woken up!

Wanted to say thanks for an ace day, too, very kind of Stuart for the
ride there - apologies for being a bit quiet on the way - the night
before's drink was still in me a bit and I'd been awake far too long.
My first ride in a D - and long distance at that - wasn't a
dissapointent. Kudos on the U2, too!

Despite having been awake for 30+ hours by the time went home, riding
in Backy kept any notion of dozing at bay. What a din! Chris', er,
vigour with his driving was also excellent at keeping me alert.

I got some lovely video footage, a bit wobbly, but overall very good.
Plenty of slow passes of Backy in darkness, dawn, and light, some nice
stuff of us driving through the streets, Paul's D being driven into he
hall and some nice shots of Stuart's overtaking us on the way home.
There are some not-half bad photos, either - Chris - the ones of
Jeremy Bulloch came out fine - I will email you them later tonight.

The reactions from the people in the petrol station were priceless, I
think.

Thanks again to Chris and Stuart - an excellent day!

Matt

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk