Re: [doc] New Member of group

Welcome to the club Nigel! You have a nice collection already!

Thomas
Vin 4087 (only ever been called names which cannot be repeated on this list lol)

Nigel Mills <nigelmills@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

My names Nigel, and I'm a car addict :-)

Introduced to the DeLorean world after my *6 year old sons* fascination with
BTTF, met Martin at DeLorean UK to show my son his car, and sort of got
sucked in.

Now the recent acquirer of:
      LHD #3720 from `Pigeon Forge`, the 170 mile one.
  &      RHD #5565 from Bonhams who recently auctioned the `Patrick
Collection`
            (Ex Don Lander DeLorean MD - 7,600 miles).

RHD needs a bit of work, generally very good (drove out of London for 45
miles in peak traffic after 22 years in a museum), mainly trivia & a damn
good clean. LHD is pretty much concourse as it stands.

Going to store the LHD as largely original, and drive the RHD for some fun.
Hopefully have the RHD at a few shows with you good people next year some
time.

Space limits my addiction, but did do the Cannonball 8000 run in September
in my other vehicle, something Yellow and a little faster than the D's. The
film of the rally is being show on:

      ITV1 at 12:40 AM on Wednesday 15th (i.e. very late Tue night).

Haven't seen it yet, so hopefully don't look too much of a pratt !

Nice to be `affiliated` with you, and hope to meet more of you at shows next
year.

Keep well and have fun.

Nigel

`Olly` LHD VIN 3720
`Stan` RHD VIN 5565

(I'm told it's a DOC-UK custom to have names and that `lefty` and `righty`
were taken :-)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada