[doc] Re: Max Power and Q cars

Hi

As a part time business i import cars from Japan.

did have a skyline GTS (not the GTS-4 though)

Absolutely great reliable cars, parts are no problem from main
dealers, even though the R32 was never available in the Uk.

GTS-4 is a bit different to gtr, gts-4 2 litre single turbo, gtr 2.5
twin turbo!!!.

Incidentally was looking to bring over an RX7, but you have to be
damn careful with one of these (engine rebuild at approx 60K miles)

Twin turbos, high bhp  and revvy. The engine is physically pretty big
and complex, and the cc ratings cannot really compare with a 'normal
engine'
The nearest quoted equivalent is 2.4-2.6 litres.

another one i fancied was an MG RV8 4.0 litre, pretty rare over here
particularly anything not green!

Definately recommend a skyline for anyone wanting something different.

Regards

Steve

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Colm Nugent" <colm.nugent@xxxx> wrote:
> The Lancia is a great car - if you have good AA cover.
>
> Good Q Cars? - the Skyline is a good car.
>
> What about the Merc 500E  - a drug smugglers car if ever there was
one it's
> so low key.  Or the BMW Hartge H 5.0 - reputedly the worlds fastest
BMW but
> looks like your bog-standard 5 series or the slighty less exotic
BMW Alpina
> B10 B8 4.6  - would take on any 911 and looks like a std 5 series
as well.
> All available in the UK from MCP Motorsport.  The Maserati
Quattroporte Evo
> (previous model) looks dull as sh*t but is effectively a four-door
Ferrari,
> made by Ferrari and service costs equal to a Ferrari.  It nearly
bankrupted
> me...
>
> Regards
>
> Colm

GT-R
>   but with standard body.
>

>   DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
>   ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed
> public and may be printed in the club magazine **
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.