Re: [doc] Explodaview DeLorean Wall Chart : Website coming

Re: [doc] Explodaview DeLorean Wall Chart : Website coming

For everyone who's been hoping for an update to the web site (the
Restoration section anyway) apologies, I know it's been a while.
      <http://www.delorean-dmc12.co.uk/restoration/default.html>

I spoke with Andy Snell today and arranged to take a trip over to his place
on Saturday.
Hopefully I'll take some pics of the day and collect as many pictures as
Andy can spare of the work he's done.

Over the coming days I'll spend as much time as I can uploading the
pictures, arranging them and updating the web site.
      (I'll prob be a few days / weeks though as I check back regularly
with
      Andy to make sure I've got everything right and in the correct
order.)

I'll let everyone know when the updates are complete.

Again, sorry for not getting around to this sooner.

Thanks,
Robin.

P.S.
Although my EMail address has changed from virgin.net to Btinternet.com,
when you click on reply your message will be sent back to
robin.coombe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Please continue to send messages to my virgin.net account.

Thanks,
Robin