[doc] Inner Door Seals

Dear All

We've just got a very limited supply of inner door seals in ( the ones
that clip over the lip around the door). These are brand new (not 23
years old) and a 100% match for original seals.

These retail for $90 per door from PJ Grady and $122 from DMC Houston.

Forgetting the cost of shipping and tax at this end, that amounts to £97
(at dollars-to-pounds at today's exchange rate) to do a whole car.

We managed to get a bit of a deal on the seals we have now, but we won't
be able to repeat this price on US-sourced seals. We're asking £90 for
enough to do two doors, on a strictly first-come, first served basis.
Please drop us a line at dmuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or give us a ring at the
usual number

The supply we have is _very_ limited, so get in touch quick!

Best Wishes

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk