[doc] 2005 events/Le Mans

Hi all,
With all the plans for events for 2006, I just wondered what plans
we have for 2005?
I have been looking at organising a trip to Le Mans (June) 2005.
It is very much in "Just a Idea" Stage.
I am just keen to know peoples thoughts on the subject.
We would be using someone like Continental car tours or
Bonne route. Options include do we Camp or Cheap Hotel.
I would be looking to keep the costs down so as many people
and cars could make the trip.
If I could have some feedback it would give a Idea if any one is
intrested.
Best Regards
Nick H

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk