Re: [doc] New file uploaded to doc-uk

Hi all,

I will need to check up on this when I'm at home but I'm almost convinced that I have a photo of this exact car, but with the doors closed. The reason I think it's the same car is because of the scrape/scratch on the driver's side of the black front bumper.

The photo I have in my collection was given to me a few years back by Barrie Wills, who was director of supply for DMC. Barrie wrote on the reverse of my photo "First car off the line January 1981" (again, I'll need to verify this when I'm back home). If anyone has the editions of the club magazine from when Tris Harvey-Rice was editor (we're talking 1999 - 2000 or thereabouts) I think I sent a letter into the club and a copy of the photo was reproduced in the club mag.

Hmmm...interesting.

--
Phil Peters
VIN #4400 LHJ 58W