  From: claire_usher71
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 8:06 PM
  Subject: [doc] OT - help required from any computer bods out there!!

  Hi All,

  I know some of you are pretty savvy with computers, I've been trawling
  the net and have come up completely blank with a problem with my email.

  I use MS Outlook (Office XP Pro, Win 2K OS) and on the Inbox page the
  headers To, Subject, Sent and Size have disappeared.  I've still got
  the ones of the left that are !, paperclip, flag and icon, but I'm
  buggered if I can get the other ones back.  They are still there on
  deleted items, sent items, et al, but Inbox, absolutely nothing!  All
  I've got is a row of open envelope icons down the left hand side and
  nothing else.

  I'm wary of opening new messages due to viruses or spam, but I cant
  see who the message is from to decide whether to open it or not!  :o(

  I know this is very OT, but would be grateful if someone could give me
  some advice or point me in the right direction.

  Thanks,

  Claire
  DOC 171

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk