Re: [doc] Delorean-Hire Job Details

That's a bit harsh Ian.

Our doors will allways be open to any DOC members who are proud to display
their cars to people who can't afford to have their own DeLorean.

So I suppose that you beleive wedding car companys that hire out Rolls
Royce's makes them no longer prestigeous and common?

Chris P is a member, as secretary of the club i'm sure he doesn't believe
he's making his car common when he's at events.

>Dean,
>
>I think its better you keep all this Hire talk, to your own e-List or
>website ... you have set this up right, for owners that are interested.
>
>Some of us want to keep the name of the DeLorean as something prestigeous,
>not for common use and hire to make a few bucks.
>
>Regards,        IAN

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM