  From: chrisparnham
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: Chris Parnham
  Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 9:06 AM
  Subject: RE: [doc] Room 501

  Paul,

  How are things going with the DVD?   Don't worry if you are not going to
  have it ready for the NEC. I do have another clip that could be put on
  "my own personal" DVD that may be included in SOME of the DVD's!!! It's
  the TV clip of Thatcham, sent to me by the TV company.

  Regards
  Chris Parnham
  DOC 2
  Vins 5638 & 20049