Re: [doc] Re: (Foglight) Switch Decals

Hi Stuart et all,

I've actually gone a fair way towards developing this myself. A chap in Germany made up the logo for me recently (from my own design) and I now have the prototype installed in my D which looks (in my opinion) for all the world as if it left the factory with this switch. I'm currently striking a deal with the guy for a quantity of these decals, so watch this space! And if anyone is interested, let me know so I have a **rough** idea of numbers.
Bests to all,

Phil Peters