RE: [doc] A new member

Its nice to have some more "international" members Cory.

We do have several club members already from the USA. (but I'm not
trying to push UK club membership on you).

If you are planning to visit the UK I would try and keep spring 2006
clear, this will be the 25th anniversary of the first production car and
the 10th anniversary of the DOC UK.   Big plans are afoot for meetings
in Northern Ireland, probably involving several clubs / groups of
DeLorean Owners and enthusiasts.  Watch this space.

There were loads of connections in England itself, initially the Central
purchasing office was in Coventry, where many of the car components were
sourced and where a DeLorean now lives in the Local Museum.  In Derby
where I live, the pre-production cars were road tested.  In Andover
Wiltshire, "Wooler-Hodec" were involved with storing (and parting out)
the early "Black Cars" and converted some to RHD, that were later used
by the factory. The connections go on and on.

Look forward to meeting you in the future.

Regards
Chris Parnham Hon Sec.
DOC 2
Vins 5638 & 20049