[doc] American Auto Club International - invitation..

[doc] American Auto Club International - invitation..

Hi all,

at the Kent Modified Show I got chatting to a guy called Phil who is
part of the American Auto Club International and he is very keen on
DeLorean's (Chrispy: I gave him your details so he may well contact
you to sign up as a new member).

He has given me details of their monthly informal meet ups and any
DeLorean's would be very welcome.  They sound like a nice friendly
bunch (usual petrol head sorts!!) with a wide range of cars, anything
from Model T's to Trans Am's seem to be the order of the day!

Here are the details if anyone fancies attending one of their meet ups:

FIRST MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH STARTING OCTOBER 8TH
THE GRIFFIN PH, TODDINGTON, BEDFORDSHIRE
COME OFF M1 AT J12 AND HEAD FOR TODDINGTON VILLAGE.  AS YOU COME UP
HILL INTO TODDINGTON THERE ARE 2 PUBS ON LEFT JUST AT THE CREST OF THE
HILL. THE GRIFFIN IS THE SECOND OF THE 2 PUBS AND THE CARPARK IS ON
THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE PUB. MEET UP STARTS AT 8PM AND GOES ON UNTIL
CLOSING TIME.  ASK FOR PHIL HARRISON, HE IS THE AREA REP FOR THE
MILTON KEYNES AREA, MARTYN QUIGLEY-PHIPPS IS THE BEDFORDSHIRE REP.

They are also planning 'super meets' every 3 months throughout the
summer, where anything up to 75 members will turn up.  Again, the DOC
are invited and very welcome to join in.  These will probably be held
in the Bedfordshire/Buckinghamshire (MK) area.  Their main event this
year was at Billing Aquadrome near M1 J15 in Northamptonshire.

Their website is www.aacint.com or you can email Phil directly for
more info at philoldsmobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  I have told him that I will
be passing details onto the DOC which he is fine about.

Cheers,

Claire
DOC171
Flopsy VUR594W #2292 (SORN'd, no battery & no MOT) :o(

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk