[doc] Pads,disks and service parts,what do i need?

[doc] Pads,disks and service parts,what do i need?

Hello,

My delorean needs new rear brake pads,and as there making a grindy
noise:( it'll be new disks too! I know there Jag XJS,but what year
etc? can i just walk into my local motor factors and order jag XJS
pads/disks? also i'd like to get new spark plugs,leads,oil
filter,again we all know the engine,but what year etc do i ask for?
also what oil is best for the engine,i was thinking of 10/40 but
thought that may be too thin,gotta change the brake fluid
too,another nasty job.
just checked my mot and it runs out the 12th of next
month...........Gulp! i will be selling it once it has 12 months
mot,the insurance costs are killing me :(( if only i didn't have a
accident last year in my MG it might of been fine!

Rick Doc~371 Vin~6776

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk