Re: [doc] East Angian Meet

Hi Carl..

it will be nice to meet up again... last time was Gaydon...

As you say.. It will be nice for you to see Smokey out of the shed.. so you can have a good look round her.. and yes I can do driveway runs up and down... But really  I was looking forward to seeing her on the open road..... O`well come March my dream will come true!.

Looking forward to having a drink with ya and talking De Loreans..

All the best

Alan and Smokey..

Carl Hammond <carlhammonddoc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alan,

Count me in matey!

I'm looking forward to seeing smokey actually out of the shed! Maybe even a drive around the garden!?!

All the best

Carl  DOC-361

Alan Hammond <vin569@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

On September the 19th (Sunday) There is a small meeting at my Uncle`s place (home of Smokey!!). Location is in Suffolk in a small Village near Coddenham... (any people interested will meet at my house and then goto onto my uncle`s following me Rangie)

I know that the following were interested

Alex Gant and his mate James
Carl Hammond and crew (Hi carl hows it going?)
James RG (Hows KUC now?)
Stuart (and wee wee?)

and some other mates who are non members (i`m working on them Chrispy!!)

A few of you have been before, but this time it will give you the chance to meet some local members

Just up the road from my Uncle`s there is the White Hart pub so we could have a nice drink and talk De Loreans....

Any Comments.... welcome

All the best

Alan,Rangie  and Smokey

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk