From: "claire_usher71" <claire_usher71@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 6:35 PM
Subject: [doc] Re: Knebworth

Hi James,

Dave and I will probably go on Sunday (I'm working Bank Holiday Monday
anyway), but both Flopsy and MXI are off the road at the moment so
we'll go in either the Cavvy or the Megane.  I havent had time to
refit my radiator and Daves car is waiting for a part.  Coupled with
that, Flopsy is also minus an MOT and any road tax - which I cant
afford anyway - so I might as well leave her off the road until next
year now.  (Resigned sigh....)

The Hoopers often take their RHD car to Knebworth, but they are not on
this list and I havent spoken to them recently to find out - Mark
Bourne may know - Mark??

Last year we had 8 cars on the Sunday and 6 on the Monday which was
fantastic, but I'm not sure how many will be going this year - maybe
you'll get the limelight all to yourself! ;oD

You dont have to pre-book, its £6.50 per day per person (according to
the ad in our local rag today).

Maybe see you Sunday?

Claire and Dave
#2292 and #6457