[doc] Re: 2006

Chris

I would be happy to celebrate the first decade anywhere. I like the
idea of a 'low cost' alternative to the spiritual home of the
DeLorean.

It's seeing the cars and our fellow members that counts, being able
to put some faces to all these 'posts'......

Lets try and get as many cars together as possible, it might be cool
to organise a large group photo, from some type of high vantage point
(cherry picker/bridge). I like the idea of at least part of the event
to be a 'rolling tribute' where we actually drive the cars. Hopefully
with enough owners to give all the members who've never been driven
in one before a chance to experience it......

Count me in regardless, happy to support the club and even I should
be able to arrange time off with two years notice!

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk