[doc] Re: Classic car fire.

Citroen's seam quite combustable one of the guys at work had his
L reg Xantia go up in flames. He had washed it at the back of our
factory and left it to dry (engine not running) 1Omin later it
was well alight. We had lots of fire extinguishers but forget
trying to take on a well alight car fire.
The Cause a broken plastic clip that holds the metal bonnet stay.
This stay then droped across the battery terminal....

Regards
Nick H

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <secretary@xxxx> wrote:
> I've had an exciting and dangerous afternoon.
>
> My next door neighbour is into classic cars and has a L reg.
Citroen SM,
> immaculate 55k miles etc.
>
>  At about 2 pm he came rushing round looking for a fire
extinguisher. I

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk