Re: [doc] Beaulieu Autojumble?

Hi,

I would recommend ANYONE with a remote interest in Classics (and not
so classics) to go to Bealieu autojumble at least once.

As for size, just when you thought you have seen it all, another
multi-acre field looms into view!!

Apologies to any MG drivers, but one of this events endearing
qualities is every other stand/stall is not selling remanufactured
MG shiney bits and steering wheels or miracle car polishes!

Thats my soapbox.

Simon