[doc] Re: Smokey: we have ignition. EA meeting?

[doc] Re: Smokey: we have ignition. EA meeting?

Alan,

Sounds like a great idea, I have wanted to do a meet up in this part
of the country for ages, we also have Alistair in his red DMC in
Colchester (just re-sprayed today I beleive)

Only trouble is my car is in millions of bits at the mo as I redo
the interior :-(

James

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alan Hammond <vin569@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Alex,

> Thanks for the kind words..... I got there in the end. I tried the
car again last night, and she starts first time (hot and cold).

> next step is to sort out the insurance (Smokey is not covered at
the moment :o(   )

> now Smokey is running and can be extracted out of the shed, I am
thinking about sorting out an east anglian meet sometime. I thought
about contacting  the following:

> 1- Alex gant and your mate James
> 2- Carl Hammond + friends, family etc
> 3-Carls mate james + friends etc
> 4- James Grant and his DMC ( interested James?)

> Any others interested?...... just an idea lads!...

> seeing that Carls in Norfolk and James Grants in Essex, we could
meet up at mine (as Suffolks in the middle of things!).

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk