RE: [doc] Top Gear

We mustn't be accused of going "into production" Martin, but I'm sure
the one copy you will do, will be appreciated.

On the subject of Top Gear, I need someone  (or two) to write it up for
the mag, and a shorter version for the website.any volunteers?
Claire.you seem to have lots to say on the subject???

I would also ask all attendees to go through any photo's they took and
send the very best 2 to Andy withers for the mag, which may have to be
extended again next time as he has so much stuff arriving!!!  Keep it
coming!

Regards

Chris Parnham

I splashed out on a hard disk video before christmas, which allows me to

record the program in high definition digitally to the hard disk, then
dump to tape
Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk