[doc] Re: Question Re Fuel Weep on Compression connection.........

[doc] Re: Question Re Fuel Weep on Compression connection.........

Good point....i will give it a clean and try and get the kink out of
the fuel line otherwise i will have to replace the connection ...my
new DMCH pump came with a kit of new shiny hoses and jubille
clips...didnt really want to have to use these... btw i thought these
sort of clips arent really designed for fuel lines?

Thanks

Mike

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Woodyard" <dave@xxxx> wrote:
> It's worth taking it apart, cleaning everything and reassembling it
all.
> I have had this problem in the past. I wouldn't use any sealant or
> plumbers tape as the fuel will disintegrate it. Trust me I know!!
>
> Dave
> DMUK

Make

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk