From: Teresa Gaiger [mailto:teresa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 July 2004 09:44
To: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hire a delorean?

Hi

I am organising a 'Back to the Future' party for a client and am
searching for the possibility of us hiring a delorean car to be a prop
for the party.  The Party with either bein the Twickenham or Newbury
area in mid September.

Could you let me know if you are able to help with any contacts that
would be happy to hire their delorean as a prop for this purpose?    The
car would need to be fuel-free, and the battery disconnected so that we
can insure the event.

Please let me know if you are able to help.
Many thanks for your time.

Best regards

Teresa Gaiger
Tgcorporate Ltd