From: Paul [mailto:aqzj73@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 July 2004 00:56
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Room 501

DVD2 should be out in about 3 months if all goes to plan.
Im still editing the wonderful (albeit, LOADS) of video footage
taken by Andy Westerman and his journey across America.
Other footage is apparently being posted to me of various car shows
and car restorations, most of which also needs editing. This is
whats going to take alot of my time up.
Soon as all the footage has been edited, it should take me 3-4 weeks

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk