[doc] Maxey car show, Peterborough

Hi all,
I have just been reading this months Classic Cars magazine.
They are running a drive in to the Maxey car show near Peterborough
On August 14. They had 37 cars join them last year.
At 10 am, the run will leave the Peterborough Extra service area on
the A605, Just off Junction 17 of the A1 (M).
A tour of local villages on some of the best driving roads will
include a brief stop at Burghley near Stamford. They should arrive at
Maxey around 11am. Join them at the service area from 9am.
For Show info call 01778 346668.
The meeting point for this is not far from my place.
Is anybody else interested in coming along, I was thinking along the
lines of a mini DMC invasion!
We may get some publicity, as this is Classic Cars local show they
are based in Peterborough (Emap Group).

Best Regards
Nick Hannaford
Mem 164

P.S. Dean do you think the Colonel will be available?
P.P.S Dean if you need any help on transport day give me a shout.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk