From: frederick5897 [mailto:f.openshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 July 2004 19:53
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Hi to you all

Hi List

Thought it was about time I introduced myself, as I have been
reading your comments for the last 6 months.

My name is Tony Openshaw and I live in Chester-le-Street,Co Durham.
I have been a member of the DOC since Nov 2003 and owner of a 3000
mile LHD since the 7th March 2004.

These cars are absolutely fantastic.  The attention they attract is
amazing but why does everybody have to touch????

Do any other owners or non owners live near Durham, who fancy a pint?

I noticed the North-east has a Regional Events Co-ordinator.  Where
do you live Mike and do you have anything planned for the near
future?

Hope to meet you all at the next gathering as I was unable to go to
Gaydon, due to staffing problems & new baby!!!!

P.S.  Come on the Greek football team!

Tony Openshaw(DOC 377/VIN 4833)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129jkq5lo/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1089053604/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk