[doc] Speakers/Carcoon

Hi I have just finished fitting some new front speakers.
I can't belive the front craig speakers are 15W only!
Before I got my car someone had fitted a alpine CD unit
with 25W per channel, no wonder it sounded bad.
I took the rear speakers out and found they are completly
shot, the cones are no longer attached to the frames!
They are 4"x10" and very difficult to find in the UK.
I know DMUK has some, but £99 (I like to support them as much as
possible) is bit out of my budget (the other half would kill me).
I have sourced some online, on special offer at £23.95
good spec Pyramid 4108GS 300W from WWW.Firstphoneshop.co.uk
I will let you know if they are any good when they arrive.

On the subject of Carcoon, I have found them to be very helpful
when some lowlife nicked the front grill badge from my car.
Acording to them you order on DMCH's website and if its in stock
at carcoon it comes from them rather than the states.

All the Best
Nick Hannaford
Mem 164

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk